l Traditional Style, Silver Handle
l Sterile, disposable for single use.
l The spiral silver needle makes it perfectly suited for electro stimulation and moxibustion.
l paper blister with individual guide tube
Traditionally, silver needles are believed to give a calming, or sedative effect. They are also associated with Esoteric or ear acupuncture. Although today's needles are made of stainless steel, Acupuncturists who like the tradition or elegance of silver are pleasantly surprised just how affordable our silver-handled needles are; less expensive, in fact, than many copper-handled needles on the market.
Instruction For Use:
1. Acupuncture needles are for use only by authorized practitioners.
2. Acupuncture needles are sterile and disposable for one time use only. Needles must be properly disposed of after use.
3. Do not use if blister(plastic) packaging is damaged, discolored, or if the seal is broken. Individualized packaging assures sterile needles.
4. Inspect needles before use. Do not use if needles are bent and/or damaged.
5. During electrical treatment, do not leave needles in the body for longer than 30 minutes as this may cause the needles to corrode and/or break.
6. If needles are difficult to remove, first try to massage and relax the skin. Try to remove the needles slowly and keep at right angles to the skin. Do not twist, bend or force, as this may cause the needle to break.
7. Depth of insertion should be less than 2/3 of the needle body. For example if 60mm needles are used, the depth of insertion should be less than 40mm.
8. Open needle packaging in a clean environment just before treatment. Prior to insertion, properly clean the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
9. Store needle in a safe place away from children, chemicals, moisture, humidity and extreme temperatures.
10. Always check needle expiration date. Do not use out-of-date needles.
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, GMP, ISO13485|
|Model Number:|| |