l Sterile, disposable for single use.
l Surgical stainless steel.
l Spring handle, easy glide insertion.
l Foil blister package.
Jiajian acupuncture needles are designed to perform and satisfy the highest safety and reliability standards.
Jiajian acupuncture needles are made from the highest quality imported surgical stainless steel using the most advanced manufacturing facilities.
Every single step of production is strictly controlled, from raw material inspection to the final product testing, including quality controls during manufacturing, polishing and sterilization.
The Acupuncture Needles tip is sharpened and polished to ensure consistency and provide ultimate sharpness, thus delivering a painless and efficient acupuncture treatment.
With a fully automated and state-of-the-art manufacturing process and a close partnership with the manufacturer, we are capable of providing a very competitive price compared to other acupuncture needles suppliers.
Instruction For Use:
1. Acupuncture needles are for use only by authorized practitioners.
2. Acupuncture needles are sterile and disposable for one time use only. Needles must be properly disposed of after use.
3. Do not use if blister(plastic) packaging is damaged, discolored, or if the seal is broken. Individualized packaging assures sterile needles.
4. Inspect needles before use. Do not use if needles are bent and/or damaged.
5. During electrical treatment, do not leave needles in the body for longer than 30 minutes as this may cause the needles to corrode and/or break.
6. If needles are difficult to remove, first try to massage and relax the skin. Try to remove the needles slowly and keep at right angles to the skin. Do not twist, bend or force, as this may cause the needle to break.
7. Depth of insertion should be less than 2/3 of the needle body. For example if 60mm needles are used, the depth of insertion should be less than 40mm.
8. Open needle packaging in a clean environment just before treatment. Prior to insertion, properly clean the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
9. Store needle in a safe place away from children, chemicals, moisture, humidity and extreme temperatures.
10. Always check needle expiration date. Do not use out-of-date needles.