l Silicon coated
l Best buy plastic handle needle
l Hight Quqlity plastic handle
l No insertion pain
l Paper blister without individual guide tube
This needle has a fine and smooth silicon coating making the insertion even more gentle for sensitive patients.
The ergonomically designed and lightweight plastic handle makes the needles convenient to use.
This needle enables you to use a single hand to insert needles quickly and painlessly.
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, GMP, ISO13485|
Instruction For Use:
1. Acupuncture needles are for use only by authorized practitioners.
2. Acupuncture needles are sterile and disposable for one time use only. Needles must be properly disposed of after use.
3. Do not use if blister(plastic) packaging is damaged, discolored, or if the seal is broken. Individualized packaging assures sterile needles.
4. Inspect needles before use. Do not use if needles are bent and/or damaged.
5. During electrical treatment, do not leave needles in the body for longer than 30 minutes as this may cause the needles to corrode and/or break.
6. If needles are difficult to remove, first try to massage and relax the skin. Try to remove the needles slowly and keep at right angles to the skin. Do not twist, bend or force, as this may cause the needle to break.
7. Depth of insertion should be less than 2/3 of the needle body. For example if 60mm needles are used, the depth of insertion should be less than 40mm.
8. Open needle packaging in a clean environment just before treatment. Prior to insertion, properly clean the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
9. Store needle in a safe place away from children, chemicals, moisture, humidity and extreme temperatures.
10. Always check needle expiration date. Do not use out-of-date needles.