Acupuncture Needle With Stainless Steel Handle
1. Specifications 1)Jiajian acupuncture needles are made from the highest quality imported surgical stainless steelusing the most advanced manufacturing facilities.
2)Every single step of production is strictly controlled, from raw material inspection to the final product testing, including quality controls during manufacturing, polishing and sterilization.
3)The Acupuncture Needles tip is sharpened and polished to ensure consistency and provide ultimate sharpness, thus delivering a painless and efficient acupuncture treatment.
4) With a fully automated and state-of-the-art manufacturing process and a close partnership with the manufacturer, we are capable of providing a very competitive price compared to other acupuncture needles suppliers.
|Acupuncture needle specifications|
|Φ0.16||√||√||√|| || || || || || || |
|Φ0.18||√||√||√|| || || || || || || |
|Φ0.20||√||√||√|| || || || || || || |
|Φ0.22||√||√||√||√|| || || || || || |
|Φ0.25||√||√||√||√||√|| || || || || |
|Φ0.30||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|| || |
|mm|| || || || || || || || || || |
3. Advantages 1) Mechanized production and making needle tip automatically;
2) Sharp needle tip without pain.
3) Sterile, disposable for single use.
4) Surgical stainless steel.
5) Spring handle, easy glide insertion. 6) Competitive price4, Instruction For Use1. Acupuncture needles are for use only by authorized practitioners.
2. Acupuncture needles are sterile and disposable for one time use only. Needles must be properly disposed of after use.
3. Do not use if blister(plastic) packaging is damaged, discolored, or if the seal is broken. Individualized packaging assures sterile needles.
4. Inspect needles before use. Do not use if needles are bent and/or damaged.
5. During electrical treatment, do not leave needles in the body for longer than 30 minutes as this may cause the needles to corrode and/or break.
6. If needles are difficult to remove, first try to massage and relax the skin. Try to remove the needles slowly and keep at right angles to the skin. Do not twist, bend or force, as this may cause the needle to break.
7. Depth of insertion should be less than 2/3 of the needle body. For example if 60mm needles are used, the depth of insertion should be less than 40mm.
8. Open needle packaging in a clean environment just before treatment. Prior to insertion, properly clean the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
9. Store needle in a safe place away from children, chemicals, moisture, humidity and extreme temperatures.
10. Always check needle expiration date. Do not use out-of-date needles.5. Factory information JIAJIAN medical is a technology-intensive enterprise with the intergrated business of research, manufacturing and trade, specializes in the fields of medical instrument, health care instrument, Chinese medical acupuncture devices and medical-use electrodes, etc.
As the manufacturing & demonstration bases of TCM Medical Instrument authorized by State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine of China, JIAJIAN is the only business partner of Schwa medico GmbH in China, Schwa is a world-famous company making medical instrument in Germany. Through the long term cooperation with Schwa, JIAJIAN has developed many high-tech instruments, such as TENS, Electrodes, which keeping its quality in line with world leve.
Located in the Yangtze River Delta region, JIAJIAN owns a workshop more than 10000 square meters, attained ISO13485, ISO9001 certification and passed GMP audit. Jiajian has total 30 patents of National Invention Patent, utility model patent and design patent. Acupuncture needles, needles stimulators, pointoselect are listed as National TCM recommended products, acupuncture needles with conductive plastic handle is also listed in the catalogue od standard configuration for national hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The main products like TENS, acupuncture needle, needle stimulators and electrodes have got the CE, FDA and Canada CMDCAS certifications.
With the spirits of "Unitive, Progressive, Pragmatic, Innovative", JIAJIAN is committed to provide products of excellent quality, prompt delivery and reliable service. Factory pictures6. Certifications 1) ISO 9001:2008
2) ISO 13485:2003
3) CE certificate
7. Matching products8. Fair & Show9. Q & A1). Can you provide OEM?
Yes, OEM would be OK when quantity reach our requirements.
2). How long is the expiration date?
2-4 years with clients' requirements.
3). Do you have certifications approve to export to Europe or America or other countries?
Yes, we have certifications like CE, FDA, ISO13285, ISO90001, Health Canada etc.